Last updated: July 15, 2022
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Sky-Fi, Inc. and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Sky-Fi, Inc..
Sky-Fi, Inc. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Sky-Fi, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Terms of Service
- There is a minimum monthly fee of $59.99. Those paying for a higher package who choose to suspend service for a season can have their payment dropped to the minimum monthly fee. This reserves your allotment when you return. We cannot guarantee your service upon returning without collecting a minimum monthly fee of $59.99.
- Upon installation your signal strength will be noted.
- It is not the responsibility of Sky-Fi, Inc. to maintain your property/line of sight (tree limbs, etc.) so that the signal remains the same as it was upon installation.
- One or more devices may need to be used and mounted to your home to provide you and others with quality internet. By choosing Sky-Fi, Inc. as your internet service provider, you are allowing us to perform routine maintenance to outside equipment any time within normal business hours. You will be notified by phone, email, or text message before such maintenance is performed.
- Internal equipment, such as the router, is your personal property. That is a purchase you make before or the day of installation. Sky-Fi, Inc. is not responsible for damage or replacement of this piece of equipment.
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT RESET YOUR ROUTER.
- All external equipment is the property of Sky-Fi, Inc. (dish and post). Should you choose to disconnect your service, you must call 828-354-0010 and speak to a Sky-Fi, Inc. representative to no longer be liable for accruing charges. A technician will arrange for the external equipment to be collected.
- If a technician must make an onsite visit, excluding the maintaining of external equipment, you will be charged a $50.00 service call and $25.00/hour after the 1st hour.
- If the monthly payment has not been received by the 15th day of each month, you will experience an interruption of service and charged a $5.00 late payment fee. Your balance must be paid in full before service may resume.
- Should you choose to cancel service, you must call 828-354-0010 and speak with one of our office staff to not be liable for accruing charges.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Refunds are handled on a case by case basis. For questions, concerns or disputes please contact us at: 828-354-0010
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Contact Information and Reporting an Outage
Business Hours: Monday-Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm)
Phone Number: 828-354-0010 (Including Outage Information/Tech Support)